Helps tighten your wheel's lug nuts or bolts accurately.
- 1/2" drive adjustable torque wrench
- Click type design wrench clicks when selected torque is reached
- Accurately measures up to 150 ft./lbs. of torque
- Chrome plated hardened steel Includes 5" extension bar and 1/2" to 3/8" adapter
- Precision made, professional quality
- High impact plastic storage case
- Can be used with Gorilla Thin Wall Sockets (sold separately)
Most Recent ReviewsRead all reviews | Write a review
|Tire Rack Adjustable Torque Wrench (Light Duty for Home Use)
||Reviewer's Overall Rating:
Location: Melbourne, FL
23 of 24 people found the following review helpful:
January 05, 2009
This is a very good-quality torque wrench for casual home use and seems like it would stand up to heavy use. The inclusion of the extension bar is a big benefit, as I'd scrape my wheels removing lug nuts without it. Note that this (at least when I bought it in October 2008) has a reversible, racheting head -- a nice bonus. This wrench package is comparable to ones at the crafty man's store costing twice as much or more.