When two of the industry's suspension component brands decide to pool their talents, the outcome is strong and impressive. It's the KONI FSD + Eibach Pro-Kit engineered suspension system.
The KONI FSD (Frequency Selective Damping) shock combines excellent road holding and handing characteristics with no-compromise comfort levels. It's a two-in-one solution from KONI that doesn't require the installation of sophisticated electronics, cables or sensors. Firmness for sporty driving on even road surfaces. Smoothness for a comfortable ride on uneven road surfaces.
Read more about KONI FSD shocks.
KONI's FSD shocks are paired with Eibach's Pro-Kit springs to lower the vehicle's center of gravity and give the car a more solid, secure feel at all times. They're the perfect answer for frequently driven street cars.
Read more about Eibach Pro-Kit Springs.
Read more about Eibach.
Features & Benefits of the KONI FSD + Eibach Pro-Kit System:
- An engineered suspension system of shocks and springs that complement each other.
- Body lowering of 1.0"-1.5" depending on vehicle. Improved appearance, but still street-worthy.
- Better handling. Roll, dive and squat are improved for better driver control.
- Maintained or improved ride quality, even with lowering.
- Limited lifetime warranty to the original owner.