Tire Rack.com

Shop By

Enter Your ZIP/Postal Code: With your ZIP/Postal Code, we can show your shipping details and cost.

BridgestoneBlizzak DM-Z3(Light Truck/SUV Studless Ice & Snow)

Bridgestone Blizzak DM-Z3
Sidewall Style: Blackwall
Click thumbnails to view above. Most approximate photos shown View Full Screen Photo.

Set of 4: $1,124.00

Add to
Wish List

Lea en español

A Sporty Blizzak for Sport Utility Vehicles

The sportier the vehicle, the sportier the winter tire for it. And while many light trucks feature four-wheel drive systems to enhance their poor weather capabilities, their unique ability to accelerate with relative ease (compared to standard passenger cars) doesn't convert into extra cornering or stopping traction. So if you want to maximize all of your light truck's winter capabilities, use Bridgestone Blizzak technology to help provide the snow and ice traction you need.

The Blizzak DM-Z3 features a directional tread design to help maintain good traction on wet and slush-covered roads while its zigzag sipes and independent tread blocks provide the edges to help bite through snow. It also features Bridgestone's Link Multicell Compound which is glass fiber reinforced to enhance vehicle stability on dry roads while it helps disperse water to reduce the risk of slipping on the thin surface film of water that makes ice so dangerous. This allows the Blizzak DM-Z3 to approach the traction provided by a studded tire on ice...without the use of studs.

NOTE: The first 55% of the Blizzak DM-Z3 tread depth features the Link Multicell Compound while the remaining 45% features a standard winter tire compound.

The Blizzak DM-Z3 radial meets the industry's severe snow service requirements and is branded with the mountain/snowflake symbol.

Bridgestone's Ultimate Network of Intelligent Tire Technology (UNI-T) brings advanced tire technologies together, taking tire performance to a new level. This combination of innovative tire design, roundness and tread compound maximize the tire's performance, ride quality and wear.

Install Blizzak DM-Z3 tires in sets of four only.

Due to the revolutionary traction capabilities of the Blizzak, Bridgestone recommends using Blizzaks only in sets of four to provide the best handling characteristics and tire performance.

I haven't had better service from anyone. I'm...sorry that I don't have more vehicles... -- Stephen, IL    Read More

Home > Tires > Bridgestone Blizzak DM-Z3

Want to stay on the inside track?
Sign up for our emails today!