Before returning a wheel and tire package, please call 888-981-3953 for your Return Authorization Number (RA#).*
Please be sure to package your return for shipping as shown in the illustration below. Use the guidelines below to ensure safe delivery.
Note: You must have a Return Authorization Number to complete your return.
- Remove lug nuts or bolts and discard. Loose hardware in the package can damage the wheel.
- If center caps are on wheels, secure with tape. A loose cap can irreparably damage a wheel's finish during shipping. Secure the center cap onto the wheel with tape. Ensure that any spoke inserts or other loose parts are carefully packaged to avoid possible damage to the wheel in transit.
- Place one (1) foam sheet on the face of wheels and layer all cardboard bounds as illustrated below. Wrap them tightly with tape, a minimum of 6 times. Crisscross tape in a similar way to original banding material.
- Attach clearly addressed shipping label(s) and/or UPS Return Service Labels to each individual package.
- Obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) from our Customer Service Department. Write RA# on address label on every package.
*UPS insurance does not cover damage due to improper packaging.
Please include a copy of the printed Return Authorization Form with your shipment. Keep the original for your files. If you have any questions please call Customer Service at 888-981-3953.Download Printable Version of These Instructions