Before returning wheels, please call 888-981-3953 for your Return Authorization Number.*
Please be sure to package your return for shipping as shown in the illustration below. Use the guidelines below to ensure safe delivery.
Note: You must have a Return Authorization Number to complete your return.
- Remove lug nuts or bolts and discard. Loose hardware in the package can damage the wheel.
- Secure center cap on wheel or in a separate package, tape securely.
- Place foam sheet over face of wheel to protect wheel from cardboard chafing.
- Wheel must be double-boxed (2 boxes), secured and well-protected. Any styrofoam packing received with shipment must be reused in same way. Please call for new packaging material if needed.
- If two wheels are in one box, place good, protective cardboard between wheels.
- Remove any staples that could scratch the wheel.
- Boxes must be undamaged and flaps should be secured.
- Obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) from our customer service department. Write RA# on outside of outer box. Attach clearly addressed shipping labels and/or UPS call tag(s) to each package.
- Place copy of RA in box.
- Insure package with shipper.
*UPS insurance does not cover damage due to improperly packaged wheels.Download Printable Version of These Instructions