1. Prior to wiper use, prepare windshield according to the instructions included in the Windshield Preparation Kit.
2. Run blades "dry" for 5 minutes to complete windshield preparation. This spreads initial silicone coating on the windshield.
3. Wiping action makes windshield water-repellant, so rain beads up.
4. Water is removed by the wipers at low to moderate speeds (super-smooth glide eliminates annoying chattering and squeaking).
5. Water is removed by wind pressure at moderate to high speeds.
1. Normal windshield without the use of Silicone Wiper allows rain water to collect and puddle.
2. Rain never beads up.
3. Visibility is reduced.
4. Noisy, chatter, vibration especially on chemical-coated windshields is experienced.